- This event has passed.
Celebrating Women in Leadership: Bridging the Generations
April 26, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Celebrating Women in Leadership: Bridging the Generations is an evening of networking, discussion and dialogue among supporters of women’s leadership as we explore women’s voices with our communities and learn more about their individual paths and insights to Oregon leadership.
The keynote speaker is Liliana Luna, a 26-year-old, a 2017 Woman of Achievement Emerging Leader awardee, PCC Multicultural Coordinator, PSU Graduate Student and DACA recipient, and the face of women’s leadership. Her remarks will share what leadership means to her.
A panel discussion of women leaders will follow and build a dialog on intersecting identities and leadership journeys across generations. The panelists include:
• Lux Preciado-Soli, Lincoln High School Senior, Center for Women’s Leadership Teen Council
• Erika Nebel, Policy & Special Programs Advisor, City of Portland; New Leadership Oregon Alumna
• Linda Castillo, New Portlanders Program Coordinator, City of Portland; Vice-Chair, Commission on Hispanic Affairs
• Robin Morris Collin, Norma J. Paulus Professor of Law, Willamette University College of Law
• Chanpone Sinlapasai-Okamura, Partner, Marandas Sinlapasai, P.C; Chair, Commission on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs
Tickets are $30; Students are $20, and Sponsorship Opportunities are available.